Cuisine With Chords #5 The Super Bowl
In 2016 I spent 3month in New York. In no other place in the world have I experienced such an extreme and excessive way of unhealthy eating as in America. And to my shock, healthy eating is very expensive over there as well. I spent twice, to three times as much money on healthy "trustworthy "groceries then I would spend in Germany. Crazy! Thank God my host Trisha Bell is very food conscious. We cooked together almost every day in such a creative manner, that it became a ritual of cultural exchange between me and Trisha, who by the way has her own dope blog called "Taste, Look, Listen " - plugging' like it ain't nuthin' - www.tastelooklisten.comTherefore, in the spirit of World health day a recipe I figured out with Trisha during my time in New York with all the good produce from "Whole Foods".
Turn on the chords and lets get this cuisine going!
- Wash all veggies and brush mushrooms.
- cook quinoa as instructed on the package. Add a lil gee/butter at the end.
- cook sweet potato until its half cook, than cut it thick slices,fry them with a lil olive oil.
- Slice carrots and cut them in 4 parts, fry them with a lil olive oil.
- cut zuchinni in 6 parts, fry them with lil olive oil.
- fry aspargus in lil olive oil.
- Guacamole: Mash Avocado, add lime juice and a garlic glove and a lil olive oil
- Honey Mustered Venigrette: Mix 2 Tbsp of mustard with one tablespoon of honey, add salt, pepper and lime juice and mix it alll till its smooth.
- Lay Spinach, soccet salad and lamb's letuce nicely in the bowl like a bed and drizzle the venigrette over it.
- Lay all the fried warm veggies in the order of your liking on there.
- Add a Big Spoon of Quinua and Top it with the Porched Egg (if you eat egg)
- Garnish with Salt and Pepper
- sweet potato
- roccet salad
- baby spinach
- lamb's letuce
- gee or butter
- big egg
- olive oil